Great teachers are the key to great pupil outcomes. The recent schools white paper highlights high quality teaching as the single most important in-school factor in improving outcomes for children.
Having a developmental approach to teaching and learning is essential to help your teachers reach their full potential.
During this webinar you will learn about the different approaches that two Multi-Academy Trusts have taken to digitising the development of teaching and learning across their schools.
You will hear from:
- Paul Stone, CEO of Discovery Schools Academies Trust
- Melanie Saunders-Short, Executive Headteacher at Inspiring Futures Through Learning
They will explain how they make sure the teachers at their schools receive the professional development support they need.
Areas to be covered include:
- Why Discovery and Inspiring Futures felt the need for a new approach to developing their teachers
- The different approaches they have taken to adopting a new platform
- How they identify their teachers’ professional developmental requirements
- How they have built a positive, developmental culture across their schools